I wanted a simple summer look for Saturday Night.
- Clinique All About Eyes – This is such an amazing cream for diminishing the appearance of eye puffs, darkness and fine lines. Non-creep, cream/gel formula actually helps hold eye makeup in place. For use morning and night, both under eyes and on lids. I pair this with:
- Clinique Airbrush Concealer – This concealer is great when mixed with All About Eyes. It helps soften lines and shadows and has a fast brush application. Airbrush Concealer is a light reflecting makeup must-have. Not only does it hide shadows but it also illuminates and perfects your complexion and eye area.
- Clinique Continuous Coverage – I could not live without this. I have been using this for years now and it is the best concealer you could ever buy. Provides full coverage all over the face or in target areas. Non-chemical SPF 15 sun protection. Safe for use around eyes, as concealer and sun block. Recommended by physicians to cover scars, skin discolourations, birthmarks.
- Laura Geller Gel Eyeliner – This is a smooth eyeliner and the most long-wearing gel-based liner you’ll ever get your hands on. A special gel silicon resin gives the no-budge, transfer-resistant formula its luxurious feel and crease-free finish.
- KIKO Matte Lipstick – Autumn Pink – Long wearing matte lipstick that does not bleed and has a silky feel.
- Sleek Contouring Kit – This palette is great for creating cheek definition, using a small contour brush, apply the contour powder, starting from the ear and gently blending towards the direction of your mouth, building definition as desired and blending as you to go, to ensure all lines are soft. You can then apply for the highlighter lightly to the apples of the cheeks for a highlighted contour creating soft, yet defined and sculpted cheekbones.
- Smashbox Blusher – I then complete the look by amazing this smooth blusher over my cheeks.