The Christmas Look!
The glam look was achieved by wearing Sleek make Up Eyeshadow. There is a blog post on how to get the shimmer look. I then kept everything simple by using the Sleek Face Form to create my contouring and then MAC Lustre Drops to add some highlight.
Here is the Sleek Guide for contouring:
1. Using a contour brush, apply the contour powder, starting from the ear gently blending towards the direction of your mouth using quick feather-like strokes, blending as you to go, to ensure a soft natural line
2. Apply the highlighter lightly to the apples of the cheeks for an illuminated glow
1. Apply contour powder along the side of the nose creating a straight line
2. Avoid harsh lines by blending in, repeat same steps for both sides
3. Apply the highlighter down the centre of the nose and blend
1. Apply contour powder down the neck, darkening it slightly close to the jawline to add strength and definition
2. Blend and shade thoroughly so that there are no harsh lines
3. Blend highlighter powder lightly above the jawline to draw focus up to the facial area
I wore MAC Ruby Woo for the bright, vibrant lips. This will always give you a striking look.