This is the first thing I have cooked through following the Food Bible. It was so easy and tasted soon good. You just need one sweet potato, some garlic, chillies, feta and olive oil.
- Cover Sweet Potatoe in oil and salt
- Cook for 40mins on gas mark 4
- Meanwile break off half a feta pack, cut three chillies and a dash of garlie. mix this together with some olive oil.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and scoop the potatoe out and mix it with the feta mix
- Then put the mixture back in the skin of the sweet potatoes and cook for 10mins
- Add some corinandar on top for a nice finish